Help - Frequently Asked Questions
Yes you can add a banner, linked to your own escort website, to your profile. If you only have a free profile we do ask that you add our banner to your site in return. Featured escort profiles do not need to link back to us (but we would appreciate it!). See our links page for how to link to us. You can read about the full benefits of becoming featured on our advertise page.
Our front page shows a random selection of featured escorts. To get your photo and link to your profile displayed on our front page you will need to upgrade to a featured profile. You will then have a chance of appearing. Full details of the benefits to becoming featured are listed on our advertise page.
Account and profile questions
Log into your account, at the bottom of your "My Account" page you will see a little "Delete My Profile" link. Clicking this and following the instructions will completely delete your profile. There is no way to recover a deleted profile so be sure you won't need it again before doing this.
If you want to remove your profile and advert from our site but don't want to delete it permanently you can deactivate it. To do this click "Edit My Profile" from the menu on your "My Account" page. Find the "Available for" section of the edit profile form, change it to say "Not available", then save the form. When you are ready to return to work simply change it back and your profile and advert will be reactivated.
Please contact us, providing as much information as possible. Be sure to include your username and email address. Our UK based technical support team with get back to you as soon as possible. If you see any error messages please be sure to include these in your message.
We get asked this question more often than any other, here are our tips for getting started:
- Create a free profile on our site, to get started register here. Spend time writing a detailed and appealing profile, look at other profiles for inspiration. There is a huge amount of competition out there so you should take your time in making your profile look as good as possible.
- Get some photos done, the average mobile phone takes great photos these days, take the time to get some quality shots, the more the better. Add these to your profile.
- Get a website, a basic site should cost no more than £300-£500 and this will quickly pay for itself if it's done right. If you like the look of our site and would like to discuss the possibility of us creating a website for you, then please contact us.
- Get a Twitter account. Twitter is a fantastic way for escorts to promote themselves. Be sure to add your Twitter account details to your profile, this will add a twitter button to your profile and also add you to our Twitter page.
- Create a free profile at Adult Work. Add a private gallery and some videos to start making money right away.
No we are not, and we cannot provide you with details of availability or any other personal information relating to the escorts listed on our site.
Please contact the escorts directly via their profiles. You will find at least one method of contact on each profile, either a phone number, website link or Adult Work profile.
We cannot put you in direct contact with clients but you are welcome to advertise on our site
Sorry no, we cannot provide any escort recommendations
Escorts who have upgraded to being featured are shown with three photos, escorts with free profiles are shown with one photo. To see a full list of benefits to becoming featured please see our advertise page.